Get OvEr It (ignore the grammer I typed this in like 5 mins)

Yo, usually I talk about deep topics but lately things have started to get on my nerves. I always hear my homeboys say, "Dude every girl I speak to or talk to on facebook thinks I like them or I'm trying to get at them in someway." I feel their pain because I've had the same problem. Well....


*Public Service Announcement*
WE JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS!!! STOP THINKING THAT EVERY DUDE YOU MEET IS THIRSTY. IS IT WRONG TO HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT ARE GIRLS. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU HOW CAN WE LIKE YOU AND ALL WE KNOW IS YOUR NAME?? FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU CAN BE A CRAZY STALKER!!!

Look we aren't trying to talk to every girl we meet. Females, it's not all your fault....The thirsty dudes need to act like They've seen a female before dang. You ruin it for the dudes who are actually about something by being a butthole. To be real they probably don't want you anyway chill bro. I need the people who fit these descriptions to GROW UP. You're immaturity is causing problems for everyone. I see why upperclassmen don't respect freshmen the majority of us haven't made the transition from High School to College mentally. This is so funny I've never seen so many people who think that their college emblem makes them different. THIS JUST IN...You are the same person you were before.....Don't let a College emblem define you...YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DEFINE THE EMBLEM LOL.....Don't try to create a illusion of a sterotype that you think is attractive....be yourself....people can see through that stuff dang.....TO THE YOUNG MEN: In order for you to inherit the title: MAN you have to be a MAN....As a MAN you should know who you are in this world not who you think will make you attractive to society. To the YOUNG LADIES: UHHH guys don't like girls who front.....when he meets you and you act a certain way in the beginning but then as a he gets to know you more and more as time goes on you reveal the real you and he is is often shocked and then he vamps lol and you wonder why you end up hurt.....This note is not meant to offend anyone....And in the words of drake, "We not bitter.....you know its life....if yall pull it together maybe i'd have something better to talk about."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Templates

Powered By Blogger

Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
© Grunge Theme Copyright by Mind's Eye | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks